HOW TO CREATE A GOOGLE REVIEW LINK FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Why Are Online Reviews Important For Your Business
- 97% of consumers read online reviews for local businesses in 2017, with 12% looking for a local business online every day
- 85% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
- Positive reviews make 73% of consumers trust a local business more
- 49% of consumers need at least a four-star rating before they choose to use a business
- Responding to reviews is more important than ever, with 30% naming this as key when judging local businesses
- 68% of consumers left a local business review when asked – with 74% having been asked for their feedback
- 79% of consumers have read a fake review in the last year, but a worrying 84% can’t always spot them
- Yelp & Facebook are local consumers’ most trusted review sites, followed by Google & BBB.org
- People are becoming less likely to visit businesses’ websites after reading positive reviews – a 17% drop from 2016
- 32% of consumers read local reviews on mobile apps this year (a growth of 14% from 2016)
- Consumers read an average of 7 reviews before trusting a business – up from 6 last year
Survey By Bright Local
In today online world of immediate access to information about your business, one of the most important factors is making sure your businesses online reputation is in good standing. Whether you are a restaurant, a contractor, or retail store, one thing is certain these days. Potential customers are going to find out a lot about you before they even think about doing business with you.
I always stress to my clients how important it is to my clients for them to persuade customers to leave a review on Google, So in this short tutorial I am going to show you how to create a direct link that you can send to your current customers via a follow up email or whatever process you choose to use with your clients.
The first thing you need to do is go here and get our Google PlaceID for our business location from google maps. After you have your ID, copy it and save it somewhere.
Now that we have our PlaceID, we need to create the link.
Using this URL—> https://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid=ChIJHYbue6gXXIgRQnKDwrbgXW8
The text in red is the PlaceID. Now simply copy and paste the PlaceID you just got for your business in place of the current one in the link and that is it. You now have an easy way to send customers to a direct Google Review Pop-Up window.
Here is an example link showing you exactly how it works—> https://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid=ChIJHYbue6gXXIgRQnKDwrbgXW8
What’s Your SEO Score?
Enter the URL of any landing page or blog article and see how optimized it is for one keyword or phrase.